Canadian Hearing Services carries a broad range of communication devices designed to improve communication, safety and independence at home, school or work. Our knowledgeable consultants work with clients from their initial consultation - helping select a device that best meets your needs - to installation and training. Head to our E-store for our complete suite of products.
Features of our service:
- We are uniquely suited to help clients select the best solutions that will meet their specific needs
- Our prices are competitive and proceeds from the sale of communication devices are reinvested directly into our programs and services
- We offer a 30-day trial period on all communication devices that you purchase. In which time we will gladly accept returns and issue a full refund minus any shipping charges if you find the product does not meet your needs
- Every product is approved by the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) and/or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). All are pre-tested and evaluated with our customer’s needs in mind, to ensure quality, reliability and performance.
- Our knowledgeable staff are always ready to provide great customer support from troubleshooting advice, repair services and whenever possible, loaner devices, while you wait for repairs.
- Canadian Hearing Services also provides products, consultancy services and solutions to corporations, financial institutions, small to mid-size business, all levels of government, hospitals, retirement and long-term care facilities, as well as places of worship and education. To learn more, visit Communication Devices for Businesses.
To speak to a communication devices consultant:
Phone toll free: 1-866-518-0000 ext. 4068
TTY toll free: 1-877-215-9530