In November 2021, Canadian Hearing Services earned a 4-year Accreditation with “Exemplary Standing” by Accreditation Canada, the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded. This is a first for a national organization dedicated to serving Deaf and hard of hearing Canadians.
Canadian Hearing Services is pleased to share the results of our 2021 Annual Client Satisfaction Survey, in which 85% of our clients indicated that they are satisfied to very satisfied with our services and 87% indicated that they would recommend our services to a family member or friend.
These overwhelming positive results clearly demonstrate that our clients and customers continue to trust Canadian Hearing Services as the leading provider of services and products for Deaf and hard of hearing Canadians.
A few highlights include:
- 93% reported that services were provided in a private and confidential manner
- 93% reported that they were treated with dignity and respect
- 90% reported that the knowledge and skills of staff are exceptional
- 90% reported that staff understood and responded to their service needs
Service excellence and continuous improvement is at the forefront of Canadian Hearing Services, and we are listening to what our clients have to say.
Based on client feedback, Canadian Hearing Services has identified several areas of focus for 2022-2023 to continue enhancing our services. A few examples include:
- Implementing a new blended service delivery model of in-person and/or virtual service based on best practice standards and client needs;
- Providing clients with timely and appropriate information on the full suite of services and products Canadian Hearing Services offers;
- Streamlining intake to ensure we provide the right service at the right time; and
- Implementing a professional practice collaboration framework to ensure a holistic service approach to meet client needs.
Client Advisory Council
Canadian Hearing Services understands the importance of capturing and understanding the voices of our diverse clients and their families in order to build on our foundation for the future.
The Client Advisory Council is comprised of a diverse group of volunteer clients’ (past or present) who work collaboratively with Canadian Hearing Services to identify opportunities to improve the client experience. Council members share personal experiences and provide input on a range of topics including service delivery, program development, and quality improvements.