Did you know that most fires happen at night? If you have a hearing loss, there is always a risk that you will miss the smoke alarm signal in the event of a fire. The Lifetone HL alarm clock and fire notification system introduces a ready-to-use fire safety solution that works with your existing T3 smoke alarms, securing your home and protecting the ones you love.
The Lifetone HLAC151 actively listens for the sound of your T3 smoke alarm; once it hears the smoke alarm, it will provide several reliable notifications:
• Audible notification via 520 Hz square-wave alarm – this low frequency audible sound has been proven to be the most effective at waking people during a fire emergency (most smoke alarms emit a high frequency sound)
• Audible instructions in a low, baritone voice ‘FIRE, GET OUT!’ are repeated during the pauses between the audible tone
• Visual notification – the word ‘FIRE’ is displayed in large text against the bright flashing orange backlight
• Tactile notification – power bedshaker vibrates, especially important for night-time safety
Safety first, even during a power outage! The battery back-up activates all alerts, including the audible, visual and tactile notifications, for up to 7 days after the power goes out (batteries included).
Details and Specifications
The Lifetone HLAC151 actively listens to the sound of your T3 smoke alarm; once it hears the smoke alarm, it provides several reliable notifications:
- Audible Alert via 520 Hz Square Wave Alarm – This low frequency sound was most effective in alerting people in the event of a fire (most smoke alarms emit a high frequency sound)
- Sound instructions in a low baritone “FIRE, GET OUT!” are repeated during pauses between tones.
- Visual Warning – the word “FIRE” appears in large print on the flashing orange backlight.
- Touch notification – vibrates the electric agitator, especially important for night safety
- Safety first, even in case of power failure! The emergency battery activates all alerts, including audible, visual and tactile notifications, up to 7 days after the power failure (batteries included).
What's in the box?
Main unit, bed shaker, batteries (4), User's Manual, Quick-Start Guide
Download User Manual: here.
Link to User Manual: