Kidde Smoke & C02 Strobe Combo – is a Hardwired integrated 120 V AC wire-in smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with 10-year sealed battery backup and LED strobe light that provides temporal patterns, visual and voice warnings. A single unit can be installed, where previously a separate smoke alarm, separate carbon monoxide alarm and separate strobe light were needed. It requires only one electrical box, reducing labour costs and installation time. No relay required.
Details and Specifications
- Low Profile Bright 177 Candela Strobe Light powered by Cree LEDs – Light level proven effective in warning those with hearing loss. Attractive low profile design.
- Synchronized Flash Rates – Strobe flashes will automatically synchronize with other interconnected P4010ACLEDSCA’s and/or P4010ACLEDSCOCA’s, in an alarm condition - Note: Will not synchronize during test mode.
- 120 V Interconnectable with 10-year Sealed Lithium Battery Backup (on Smoke Alarm) – Will interconnect with up to 24 other Kidde devices. Battery backup provides 10 years of continuous protection. Note: battery backup will only power the smoke and CO alarm.
- Voice Warning – Announces both Fire and Carbon Monoxide in both French and English
- Test Feature – Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies alarm operation
- CUL Approved
What's in the box?
Kidde Smoke & CO2 Strobe Combo
10 year warranty