Designed to ensure easy and effective communication, the CSC500 has extra loud receiver levels and enhanced ring volume without the need for AC power. No need to remember the number - use the eight one-touch programmable memory buttons (with photo inserts) to call your loved ones quickly!
- 40 dB amplification with full range tone control
- 85 dB adjustable and bright visual ringer
- 8 photo frame buttons for easy one-touch dialling
- Hearing aid compatible
Details and Specifications
- Enables you to hear phone calls better - The ClearSounds CSC500 Telephone has specialized (up to 40dB) amplification function that boosts volume and tone level of the person on the other end
- Works with hearing aids - You can use the CSC500 with cochlear implants and hearing aids that are equipped with a T-Coil. The landline phone complies with FCC standards for Hearing Aid Compatibility
- Provides 8 one-touch photo memory dial keys - Each of the eight photo-frame buttons allows you to store up to 32-digit phone numbers. You can instantly recall these numbers with a single press
- Allows you to converse with a handset or speakerphone - If you're unable to hold the handset, press the Speaker key to activate the Speakerphone
- Ensures you never miss a call - You can adjust the ringer's volume as high as 85dB. If you dislike the loud sound, you can turn on the visual flasher. It will automatically flash when the unit rings
What’s in the box?
Curly cord for handset