Wear the ClearMask™ without hiding your face.
The ClearMask™ is the first fully transparent, Health Canada authorized class I medical device for uses related to COVID-19, with full-face visibility. This mask has a smart, patent-pending design optimized for comfort and breathability, while providing assured protection. Through the mask’s anti-fog, transparent plastic barrier, the ClearMask™ blocks aerosols, fluids and sprays from our faces and meets industry standards for fluid resistance and flammability.
Unlike other masks, the ClearMask™ allows us to see each other’s entire face and facial expressions, making communication more human, natural, and accessible. Transparent, see-through masks are important for so many people, including:
- Deaf and hard of hearing individuals
- Older people
- Schools and teachers
- Interpreters and translators
- People who may not speak the same language
- People experiencing confusion, stress, or anxiety
- Immunosuppressed people and their caretakers
- Essential employees
- Customer-facing employees
- Workers in noisy environments
- Anyone who wants to wear a face mask for protection
The ClearMask™ is for one time use only and not washable.
Please note that face masks are non-returnable for reasons of health and safety. If you receive a defective product, please contact us at email@example.com
Mask Use - ASL
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first one!