Canadian Hearing Services (CHS) is committed to providing high quality services and products to all our clients and customers. We welcome information about the safety and quality of services that we provide. If you have a compliment or complaint, we want to hear from you.
All reported complaints will be:
- Received with courtesy and respect
- Acted upon in a timely and fair manner
- Confidential - only required information will be shared to investigate the complaint.
You can provide feedback using several methods:
- Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to complete an online form and/or submit a video.
- Communicate with a CHS staff member or Manager by phone, skype or in person
Our Commitment to you
Upon receiving your complaint, we will:
- acknowledge receipt of your communication, and that it is being considered a formal complaint (within 1 business day)
- your complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate Manager, Director or Vice President to investigate
- contact you for further details (within 3 business days)
- analyze the details of the complaint
- work in partnership with you to identify solutions and determine if there needs to be a process change as part of quality improvement
- advise you of the outcome (within 30 business days)
- include it in aggregate data to support service evaluation and quality improvement
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, you may request an appeal of the decision in writing or video to email@example.com.
Appeals are managed by the CEO & President. A final decision will be made within 30 days of receiving a formal request for appeal.
We take great pride in building strong relationships with our clients and providing an excellent client experience. We value and appreciate your feedback.