Canadian Hearing Services (CHS) understands the importance of capturing and understanding the voices of our diverse clients, their families in order to build on our foundation for the future.
CHS’s Client Advisory Council is made up of volunteer council members who work collaboratively with CHS, sharing their unique stories, experiences and advice, to help us identify opportunities to enhance our delivery of care and services.
About Client Advisory Council Members
Client Advisory Council members are CHS clients (past or present), or family members of clients, who voluntarily participate in the Client Advisory Council providing input and feedback on:
- Client Service Programs and Policies
- Quality and Safety Initiatives
- Client Education Materials
- Client Service Design
To qualify as Client Advisory Council member, you:
- Are a client or family member of a client at CHS within the past two years
- Are willing to share insights and experiences in productive ways
- Respect diversity and differing opinions
- Respect privacy and confidentiality
- Collaborate on solutions
- Have a passion for enhancing the community service experience for clients at CHS
As a Client Advisory Council member, you will be asked to:
- Make a commitment for at least one year
- Attend regular council meetings (up to four times per year)
- Complete an orientation session
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our Client Advisory Council, please contact:
Susan Howatt, Manager Quality & Accreditation at Showatt@chs.ca.