These quizzes were developed by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). The quizzes are in The Career Handbook which is the counselling component of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system.
Through the Career Quizzes you:
- Can look at your abilities and interests to assist in making a career decision
- Can make any learning situation work for you
- Are encouraged to do all of the quizzes so that you have a better idea of the type of work that fits you
- Need to take time to do all the quizzes - they are very important
- Need to register a username and password (login) to do all these quizzes together
The following quizzes will help you look at your work abilities, learning styles and work values.
Identify your abilities and get a list of matching jobs to look at
Data, People, Things Quiz
Pick the ways you like to work with data, people and things and get a list of job matches to look at
Work Preference Quiz
Complete the work favourite inventory to get a list of jobs that match your preferences
Multiple Intelligence Quiz
Discover your unique style of thinking and understanding
Seeing, Hearing, and Doing Quiz
Discover your unique style of learning
Work Values Quiz
What values are important to you in your work environment?
Adapted with reference: Career Handbook, Human Resources and Skills Development Canada