Geemarc GM-BDP400 - Ideal for Low Vision/Blind
The Geemarc GM-BDP400 was designed by the Royal National Institute for the Blind – this design accommodates low-vision/blind users who are also hard of hearing, featuring;
- A huge LCD backlit display for caller ID, the number you are dialing, date & time
- Strategic design re: placement of the buttons and the usage of colors & fonts for best contrast
- Talking caller ID and talking keypad (to ensure the number dialed is correct)
- Vocalization of the menu and commands to ensure the correct button has been pushed
- Large-print user guide for easy readability
The amplification on this telephone is suitable for moderate hearing loss so you can hear others better - up to 40dB of amplification.
Geemarc's high performance speakerphone allows for convenient, hands-free communication so you can multi-task with ease.
Be sure to never miss a call again with the bright visual ring indicator, extra-loud ringer and 3 ring tones with varying pitches to suit your hearing loss
Customize your listening experience with the full-range adjustable tone control - this will assist with clarity, adjusting the pitch of the sounds, making difficult to hear words intelligible again.
Convenient one-touch programmable memory buttons for the 3 numbers you dial most, allowing for fast & easy connection to your loved ones
We could all use a little less clutter in our lives! This telephone accommodates freeing up desk or counter space, as it is wall-mountable.