Centre de sources d'information
Bienvenue au Centre des médias de la SCO. Vous trouverez ici des actualités et des événements concernant la SCO ainsi que des communiqués de presse.
Aucune traduction disponible
The Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) announced today its partnership with Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc. (DCM), making CHS’s expertise and full range of communications devices and products accessible to Deaf, Deaf-blind and hard of hearing Manitobans.
- Make hearing loss diagnosis a top priority
- See How Our Keep On Listening Campaign Went!
- I said iPod, not Izod
- Letter to Premier of Ontario
- CHS Letter to Dr. Bennett
- Letter to Speaker Scheer
- Statement on the Federal Court Decision to provide access for Deaf Canadians
- Response to the CRTC removing the TTY discount
- Response to the Ontario Government's Economic Statement of October 22, 2008
- Response to the Initial Proposed Accessible Information and Communications Standard Document
- CHS Responds to Eviction of Deaf Senior
- Healthy Homes Renovation Tax
- Public Service Announcements
- Letter to Premier McGuinty Urging Visual Fire Alarms
- Constitutional challenge with Canada Student Loan Program
- Gary Malkowski Receives Honourary Doctorate - Feature Article in Canadian Hearing Report
- CHS's First ASL Flashmob
- La Société canadienne de l'ouïe dévoile sa nouvelle image
- CHS Chief Financial Officer Stephanus Greeff, interview with CGA Ontario June/July 2011 Edition
- Government Tries To Silence Critic of Student Loan Discrimination
- La SCO lance SCO TV
- CHS Letter to the Globe and Mail
- May 9th, 2011 - Newest Updates
- CHS responds to article "Doctor champions cochlear implants"
- Un conseiller spécial auprès du président de la SCO pour les affaires publiques reçoit un titre honorifique
- Access 2020 Coalition Press Release- Disabled Canadians Again Rebuffed
- Southlake introduces dedicated TTY telephone number for patients and community members
- CHS 70th Anniversary Open House
- CHS supports Universal Newborn Hearing Screening programs for early detection of hearing loss.
- CHS Chief Audiologist elected President of the Canadian Academy of Audiology
- Visitor from Haiti
- Alarmes Visuelles
- Floods Close School for the Deaf in Pakistan
- Isn't It 'Loverly' - CHS and "My Fair Lady"
- Communication - what does technology have to offer and how do you get it