Almost everyone needs financial assistance for school. There are many scholarships bursaries available and you are encouraged to review each either through a number of PDF documents and websites listed below. You should also check out your university's admissions office and local organizations and businesses to see if they have any funding available.
Be sure to read each scholarship or bursary program carefully as each has specific rules or requirements. For example, one scholarship program may require that the person be blind, partially sighted or Deafblind and the person must be a Canadian pursuing post-secondary education; Another scholarship program may simply require a Canadian who has a permanent disability entering a first year undergraduate program.
In addition to the scholarships and bursaries listed below, there are other forms of financial assistance offered through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
- Scholarships and Bursaries in Canada
- Part Time Loan or Grant
- Bursary Equipment
- Application for Apprenticeship Completion Grant
- CCRW Scholarship Application
- Scholarships and bursaries in Canada
- College and university used textbook website
- National Student Loans Service Centre
- Student Awards
- International Scholarships
- Scholarships for deaf or hard of hearing students
- List of Disability Scholarship Grants and Financial Aid
- NEADS Equity through Education Awards