Aucune traduction disponible
- New Vision and Mission
- "Humble" Howard Glassman Named CHS "Deaf " for a Day 2007 Provincial Chair
- Increased Protection Against Hearing Loss for Workers
- Landmark federal court decision for Deaf, deafened, and hard of hearing Canadians
- CHS Calls For Inclusion of Ontarians with Hearing Loss in OHRC's Restaurant Accessibility Initiative
- Local Deaf Artist Commissioned by The Canadian Hearing Society
- Niagara Region hosts first-ever Communication Devices and Accessibility Centre in Ontario
- Windsor Provides Landmark Access for Deaf, Deafened and Hard of Hearing Citizens
- CHS SAYS TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!
- Order of Ontario awarded to CHS employee Joyce Lange.
- News Release
- CHS Annual General Meeting is a success. New Board elected.
- News Release
- CHS Study Reveals Desperate Need to Expand CHS Employment Services
- CHS Presents A #1 National Bestseller
- Police on trial for assault on deaf youth of colour
- New CD ROM provides access info in English, ASL, French, LSQ
- News Release (English) - Ontario Government And CHS Breaking Down Barriers For Deaf, Deafened And Hard of Hearing People
- News Release Backgrounder (English) - New CD ROM provides access info in English, ASL, French, LSQ
- News Release (French) - Ontario Government And CHS Breaking Down Barriers For Deaf, Deafened And Hard of Hearing People
- News Release Backgrounder (French) - New CD ROM provides access info in English, ASL, French, LSQ
- CHS Wins International Award
Gold Quill Award
- Special Olympics Floor Hockey Tournament Providing More than Competition
- Information Breaks Down Barriers
- Cochlear Implants and Bacterial Meningitis
Health professionals are recommending that people who have or are considering a cochlear implant contact their implant centre or physician to discuss immunization.