|Date:||March 7, 2013|
Request For Proposal
|Start Date:||April 2013|
Who We Are
Founded in 1940, The Canadian Hearing Society is a not for profit agency and leading provider of services, products and information that remove barriers to communication, advance hearing health, and promote equity for people who are culturally Deaf, oral deaf, deafened and hard of hearing.
Unique in North America, CHS offers a complete roster of essential services, including sign language interpreting; one-on-one language development for deaf and hard of hearing children using play as the medium of learning; employment consulting; sign language instruction; speech reading training; hearing testing; hearing aids; counselling; and, the most complete range of communication devices that assist and augment communication including TTY’s (text telephones), visual smoke detectors, alerting devices.
The largest agency of its kind in Canada, CHS employs approximately 450 people who deliver over 17 programs through a network of 28 offices across Ontario. All services are provided by professionals experienced in meeting the needs of deaf, deafened and hard of hearing people in an accessible, confidential environment.
CHS supports informed choices and provide unbiased information on many options. This approach enables consumers to choose what best suits the individual or family.
Request For Proposal Overview
The CHS requires an agency to maintain its current website while it completely develops an innovative, engaging and effective new CHS website. The RFP will result in the selection of a supplier who will develop a website that:
- Strengthens the CHS brand by more effectively reaching and engaging CHS stakeholders
- Dramatically increases awareness of the CHS role, and its products and services
- Fuels significant revenue growth via a robust and easy-to-use e-store component, searchable from both within the website and from Google
- Serves as a dynamic and highly engaging anchor or ‘hub’ of CHS digital communications
- Capitalizes on interactive, customer-centric Web 2.0 tools and mobile and tablet technologies
- Boosts the organization’s effective use of social media applications from Facebook to Yelp
- Assists CHS manage its human capital as an employer of choice.
Click for detailed proposal specifications and how to apply: RFP in PDF format.
|< Précédent||Suivant >|